You can buy CBD honey sticks online, but you can also make your own very quickly. Making your own gives you total control over the strength. Let’s see how it’s done.
You Will Need:
- Unflavored CBD tincture or a CBD isolate powder
- 2 cups honey (bought locally)
- Glass measuring cup
- A candle and a lighting instrument (e.g., matches or a lighter)
- Needlenose pliers
Instructions for CBD Honey
- Fill a saucepan with water and place the glass measuring cup inside. Heat the water to 95˚F – you may need a thermometer for this step.
- Allow it to sit for a few minutes, so the glass reaches the same temperature.
- Add all of the CBD product to the measuring cup. How much you used will be based on the desired strength. Add the honey on top.
- Stir the product together. At first, the honey may be quite sticky and stiff, but the heat will loosen it up eventually.
- Remove the pan from heat and allow the honey to cool.
Instructions for CBD Honey Sticks
- Light the candle.
- Take a straw and hold it about ¼ of an inch from the opening, then position the opening over the flame until the plastic begins to melt.
- Clamp the end shut with needle-nose pliers, and hold away from the heat until the plastic seals.
- Pour the CBD honey into the straw, leaving enough room to seal the other end.
- Repeat steps 2-3 on the other end of the straw, sealing the honey inside.