Suggested serving: 200g
Recipe time: 40 minutes
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts or thighs, sliced
- 15g olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 15g Dijon mustard
- 1.5 lemons
- 6-8 drops of a 4% CBD oil (about 15mg)
- 50g mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic
- your choice of salad vegetables
- stove top
- frying pan
- paper towels
- salad bowl
- mixing bowl
- measuring spoons
- large spoon for mixing
1. Rub the chicken with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Set the stove burner to medium high, place the frying pan on the burner and allow it to heat up. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes, or until cooked through. Turn frequently to ensure it cooks evenly.
3. Remove the chicken when done and place on paper towels to absorb any excess oil as the meat cools.
4. Zest the lemons and squeeze out about 30ml of juice.
5. Chop the garlic cloves.
6. Mix the chopped garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, Dijon mustard and mayonnaise in a mixing bowl.
7. Once mixed, add the CBD oil. Stir well until all of the oil is completely absorbed.
8. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
9. Slice or chop an assortment of salad vegetables, top with the chicken and drizzle with the salad dressing.