Serves 4 (serving size: about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 ½ tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons grated pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced almonds
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 ½ tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 6 cups baby kale
- ¼ cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- ¼ cup torn basil leaves
- 1 cup baby heirloom tomatoes, halved
- 1-2 Diamond CBD Honey Sticks Any Flavor (10 mg each)
- Cook oil and garlic in a skillet over medium-low heat for 3 minutes until garlic is golden.
- Remove garlic and place to the side.
- Place oil in a food processor.
- Add cheese, almonds, thyme, juice, honey, and salt.
- Mix until well-combined.
- Combine kale, parsley, and basil in a large salad bowl.
- Drip salad dressing on the salad, generously.