- 1 cup of cannamilk
- 2 grams of cannabis
- 1 can (240ml) full fat coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- parchment paper
- 1 elastic
- 1 sealable mason jar
- 1 cookie sheet
- 1 weed grinder
- 1 saucepan
- 1 whisk
- Preheat an oven to 250 Fahrenheit and grind up your marijuana while you wait.
- Spread the cannabis grind over a sheet of parchment paper on a cookie sheet and bake it in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Add the cannamilk and coconut milk to a saucepan and place it on a burner set to medium heat.
- When the milk begins to form small bubbles, you can add the decarboxylated cannabis to the mixture.
- Allow the cream and marijuana to steep for 30 minutes before removing it from the heat and straining any residual plant material through a section of cheesecloth fastened to a sealable mason jar.
Now your freshly made cannabis infused cream can be cooled and used immediately.